In the Press
Dr. Castilla is not only an award-winning orthodontist, but has also established herself as an authority in the field of orthodontics as a published author and speaker. Her book, The Smile of Your Life: Everything You Need to Know for Your Orthodontic Journey, can be found on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
She has been featured in acclaimed publications such as The Progressive Orthodontist and The Angle Orthodontist journal, interviewed by numerous radio stations, and has even been on TV to speak about the health benefits of smiling and having a beautiful smile.
- King 5 News: Your Smile & Your Health
- thirdAGE: Considering Braces? Visit an Orthodontist Before Investing in Major Dental Treatment
- New York Post: Whitening Strips Could Be Doing Serious Damage to Your Teeth
- MarketWatch: The Dark Side of Teeth-Whitening Strips
- thirdAGE: How Your Smile Improves Your Life – and the Lives Around You
- The Good Men Project: 4 Ways Your Smile Improves Your Life
- thirdAGE: 4 Ways A Good Smile Improves Your Life
- HealthLine: At Age 64, I’m Getting Braces for the First Time. Here’s Why
- EliteDaily: If You Still Wear Your Retainer (Same, TBH), Here’s How Experts Say You Should Clean It
- Well + Good: Is Disinfecting Your Toothbrush Really Necessary?
- Well + Good: Here’s How Gross Sharing a Toothbrush With Your Partner Really Is, According to a Dentist