Orthodontists do more than cosmetic work; they improve the look and health of your smile by straightening and aligning both your teeth and bite. Oral problems such as crooked teeth, crowded teeth, overbites and underbites can lead to further dental issues like tooth decay, gum disease and even tooth loss.
If you live near Stayton, OR and find yourself suffering from problems such as these, looking for the right orthodontist near Stayton, OR that’s right for you is an important step. Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Orthodontists like Dr. Ana Castilla and her staff at Castilla Orthodontics are specialists in the field and offer more advanced orthodontic procedures that general dentists do not cover. Orthodontists are required to complete four years of dental school, and go on to continue their education with two or three more years of focused study. At Castilla Orthodontics, we use a wide range of orthodontic treatments to help you get the beautiful, confident, and healthy smile you’re looking for! Braces, trays (also called aligners), retainers and headgear are all appliances that Dr. Ana Castilla uses use to help treat and correct dental issues.
One breakthrough in orthodontics that Dr. Ana Castilla has become trained to use is known as Invisalign. Invisalign may be used as a replacement for the oral care that braces provide. However, there are major differences between both procedures that Dr. Ana Castilla can discuss with you during an orthodontic consultation. Castilla Orthodontics has helped hundreds of patients (both child and adult) near Stayton, OR improve their smiles with Invisalign. Invisalign can be used to treat both children and adults. In fact, if you’re an adult thinking about using Invisalign, you’re not alone; According to the American Association of Orthodontists, one out of every five orthodontic patients is an adult.
So if you’re looking for the best orthodontist near Stayton, OR, ask around. Ask your dentist, physician, or even your child’s pediatrician for recommendations. Get referrals from your family, coworkers, and friends. Inquire about their personal experiences. If all else fails, we’ve provided a helpful list below to help narrow your search:
- Look for an orthodontist who has professional credentials, like the specialists at Castilla Orthodontics near Stayton, OR. Orthodontists that are certified by organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists or the American Board of Orthodontics are the right way to go. Dr. Ana Castilla is certified by both of these organizations! Many orthodontists include professional affiliations on their logos, business cards or stationary. Feel free to ask the receptionist, office manager or doctor for verification.
- Narrow your search to three orthodontists and look online for more information about each of them. Do some general research to learn about orthodontics and common procedures, like the benefits of braces and Invisalign. Make a list of questions you have before you have an in-person consultation with an orthodontist. Bring the list with you to make sure you cover each topic.
- Ask about the technology in the office. Does the orthodontist use digital x-rays and paperless records? Does the doctor offer the latest innovations in the field, including Invisalign? Top orthodontists take the time and money to upgrade the practice to remain at the forefront of orthodontics.
- Orthodontics work is personal. Be comfortable with the orthodontist and the office staff. Orthodontic procedures take time. Active orthodontic treatment could take up to 2 to 2 1/2 years. You could need up to 2 years of retention follow-up. The right doctor is one that you trust and feel at ease in the office. Read some reviews about the orthodontists that you have found to see what other patients have said. Castilla Orthodontics offers friendly and caring service to every client near Stayton, OR.
- Dr. Ana Castilla and the team at Castilla Orthodontics can help you get the perfect smile at an affordable cost. Orthodontics work may be included in your dental insurance coverage. Talk with the orthodontist and your insurance provider to find out if braces, Invisalign or other procedures are part of your plan. You can also ask about payment plans that we may be able to offer.
Hopefully these tips are helpful to bringing you one step closer to finding the right orthodontist for you and your family. If you have any further questions or wish to contact for an appointment with Castilla Orthodontics near Stayton, OR, call us today at 503.399.0721!